By entering a tick alongside the "Tick here to accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions below", and pressing the 'Submit Registration' button, you register as a Member and accept the terms and conditions described below applicable to your use of our service provided by E-medianet.
- As an adult you are solely responsible for any information contained in your Profile and all of your communications with other network. E-medianet does not, nor can it practically, monitor or control the use made of its Site by Members. Accordingly you agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under all applicable laws. Each other Member is also bound by this User Agreement and agrees to accept sole responsibility for the legality of his or her actions under their applicable laws. E-medianet accepts no responsibility for the legality of the actions of any of its Members.
- You will not use our Site to post or transmit offensive materials including offensive language or sexually explicit materials (including photographs);
- You will not harass others by continuing to attempt or communicate with someone who has clearly asked you to cease communication. You are responsible for ensuring that your behaviour with other Members is lawful and complies with all applicable laws. To the extent that you do not (or another Member does not) comply with all applicable laws or any clause of this User Agreement, you release and discharge E-medianet from all rights, claims, actions, suits, proceedings and claims which, but for this clause, you may have had against E-medianet;
- You will not include identifying information such as your real name, phone number, email address, ICQ number, address or any contact information in your Profile.
- With respect to E-medianet:
- It reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Member who violates these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, where if a Member is suspected of having, or are found (by conviction or otherwise) to have, engaged in any fraudulent or other criminal activity in connection with our service, or at any other time,, with or without cause in E-medianet' absolute discretion. E-medianet will have no liability to you if it suspends or terminates your account for any reason. You waive all rights you may have had against E-medianet in respect of such conduct.
- In the case of Profiles, E-medianet may hide the Profile if it is judged offensive until the offensive portion is amended. Without limiting any other remedies, E-medianet may remove all or part of a Profile posted to its Site:
- if E-medianet receives a direction, demand or request to do so from any government department or agency; or
- at any other time, with or without cause, in E-medianet' absolute discretion - and E-medianet will have no liability to you if it removes all or part of a Profile for any reason, and you waive all rights you may have had against E-medianet in respect of such conduct.
- It is not responsible for any information or material posted or transmitted via the service;
- It has the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on its Site. You (and all other Members) will be bound by the amended terms from that time and this User Agreement may not be otherwise amended.;
- It is not responsible for ensuring that Members follow the terms and conditions notwithstanding these terms and conditions outline behaviour that is unacceptable on the service; and(vi) Under no circumstances is it liable to a Member for any incidental consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of the E-medianet service. In addition, it disclaims all liability to the full extent permitted by law, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or users. Nevertheless, nothing in this User Agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of E-medianet where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation. If you do not notify E-medianet within 12 months of the relevant conduct in respect of which the rights, actions, suits, proceedings or claims have arisen, then, to the extent permitted by law, you agree that you release and discharge E-medianet from all rights, actions, suits, proceedings and claims which, but for this clause, you may have had against E-medianet.
- E-medianet discloses to you that there are risks of dealing with Internet users based in other countries, underage persons or people acting under false pretence or with some other criminal purpose.
- User authentication on the Internet is difficult. Accordingly, E-medianet cannot and does not confirm that each Member or user is who he or she claims to be. Therefore, you must be careful in dealing with other Members or users.
Find your perfect match today with eDesirs!eDesirs is one of the first
online datingwebsites. We are helping people to find their
soul matesfor almost 10 years now.
More than 20,000 men and women use eDesirs everyday, whether they are searching for a serious long-lasting
relationshipsor a casual flirt with open-minded
To improve their search for the ideal partner, our users fill in their profiles with small free presentation texts in which they express their desires freely; thus, they can find their perfect match more easily.
Dating in your area
- Dating Alberta
- Dating British Columbia / Colombie Britanique
- Dating Manitoba
- Dating New Brunswick / Nouveau-Brunswick
- Dating Newfoundland & Labrador / Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador
- Dating Northwest Territories
- Dating Nova Scotia / Nouvelle-Écosse
- Dating Nunavut
- Dating Ontario
- Dating Prince Edward Island / Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Dating Quebec / Québec
- Dating Saskatchewan
- Dating Yukon
Articles on effective dating